There have been some recent changes to who can get SRSS. This meant that some people could not get on the program or were taken off the program.

If you are on the SRSS program (so you are getting money from Centrelink and have a bridging visa), your caseworker will be talking to you soon about these changes and how they might affect you. Everyone’s situation is different and not everyone is going to lose support, so these changes may not happen to you.

Your caseworker is the best person to talk to because they know your situation and have your documents. If you do not know the name of your caseworker, you can call your service provider and ask them to help you to find the right person. You can find the phone numbers of all service providers here.